Inno-Cal-Mag Complex with Vitamin K2
Promotes healthy bones and the prevention of osteoporsis
INNO-CAL-MAG with Vitamin K2 is a comprehensive dietary supplement providing calcium and magnesium in a non-dairy, liquid formula for the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. This formula also offers Vitamin K2 in the form of MK-7 which is crucial for maximum calcium utilization.
- Most comprehensive formulation of the Innovite Health’s Calcium Magnesium formulations
- Strongly recommended for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis
- This formula also offers Vitamin K2 in the form of MK-7 which is crucial for construction of healthy bones, as well as in the prevention of arterial calcium accumulation and the body’s maximum calcium utilization
- Magnesium activates the enzyme that triggers formation of calcium crystals in bone, and converts vitamin D to its active form
- Synergistic formulation also contains Boron, Phosphorus, zinc, vitamin C, and Vitamin D3 to further support Calcium absorption
- Formulated with Calcium Phosphate, a highly bioavailable form of calcium
- Liquid Softgel allows for an easier digestion and absorption than tablets
INNO-CAL-MAG® Family Overview
Calcium has been the most obvious choice of dietary supplements for improving bone health. While calcium is crucial, taking it alone may not enough. To actually get calcium into your bones, the body relies on other vitamins and minerals like magnesium. INNO-CAL-MAG® Complex offers the most bioavailable form of calcium and the necessary co-factors in the correctly balanced ratios to help promote bone health.
The products in the Inno-Cal-Mag family of products have been formulated to restore bone health by repairing weak, demineralised bones and prevent conditions like osteoporosis. Our goal is for you to provide you a powerful in your path to reclaiming your active lifestyle and wellness.
Each softgel contains:
|Calcium (citrate, phosphate, ascorbate, carbonate)||250mg|
|Magnesium (citrate, oxide)||125mg|
|Phosphorus (diabasic calcium phosphate)||62.5mg|
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)||15 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||6.25mcg (250IU)|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7 from Bacillus subtilis natto)||30 mcg|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, purified water, beeswax yellow, silicon dioxide, flax seed oil, evening primrose oil and natural mixed tocopherols.
QUALITY, PURITY, AND POTENCY GUARANTEED.
Free from: wheat, gluten, dairy, corn, eggs, nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, sugar, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
|Size||SKU Code||UPC Code||Updated On|
|120 softgels||SB10225||6 26712 10225 4||Jan,10 2018|
|240 softgels||SB10226||6 26712 10226 1||Jan,10 2018|
Directions for Use: Adults: Adults: Take 2 softgels twice daily with meals,or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. Take a fewhours before or after taking other medications.
Warnings: For adult use only. Consult a health care practitionerprior to use if you have an estrogen-dependent cancer, if you aretaking blood thinners, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience diarrhoea when taking more than 350mg of magnesium daily.
Cautions: Do not use if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place to preserve freshness.
Submit a review for this product
Contact Us at 1-888-220-3853 or email us using the form below