Helps prevent recurrent bladder and urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Treats and prevents recurring cystitis and UTIs by inhibiting E. coli’s ability to attach to the walls of the bladder and urinary tract
- Acts as a diuretic to flush out the bladder and urinary tract
- Reduces dependence to antibiotics
- Synergistic formulation provides the following therapeutic benefits:
- Prevents adhesion of E. Colito the urinary tract wall (Cranberry extract)
- “Coats” the E. Coli so that it cannot bind to the bladder and urinary tract cells to cause infections (D-Mannose)
- Turns the urinary tract and bladder walls into anti-adhesive surfaces facilitating the flushing of E.coli bacteria through regular urination (Grape Seed Extract)
- Increases urination frequency to decrease the risk of UTIs by eliminating harmful bacteria via the urine (Parsley)
- Inhibits the growth of E.Coli in the urinary tract (Garlic)
While Escherichia coli (or E. coli) is normal bacteria found in every intestinal tract, it can have a disruptive effect on health when found in the urinary tract. In fact, 80-90% of all bladder infections (cystitis) and urinary tract infections (UTIs) can be attributed to E. coli being present in the urinary tract. This condition is 50 times more common in women and girls than in men. E. coli bacteria can also be present in the vagina, and migrate into the urethra and onward to the bladder, which is why many women end up with bladder infections.
Symptoms of Bladder/Urinary Tract Infections
A variety of symptoms may indicate the presence of a bladder/urinary tract infections, and the intensity of those symptoms may range from mild to severe. Common symptoms may include:
- Burning sensation upon urination
- Sensation of urgency to urinate without the ability to void completely
- Pink to reddish or cloudy urine
- Foul smelling urine
- Lower abdominal pain
- Frequent urination
Medicinal Ingredients: Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit extract (90% fruit solids)||250 mg|
|Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaf extract (4:1)||65 mg|
|Garlic (Allium sativum) bulb extract (100:1)||20 mg|
|Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract (95% OPC)||15 mg|
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Free from yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, eggs, nuts, peanuts, soy, fish, shellfish, GMOs, preservatives, artificial colours and flavours.
QUALITY, PURITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Free from yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, eggs, nuts, peanuts, soy, fish, shellfish, GMOs, preservatives, artificial colours and flavours.
|Size||SKU Code||UPC Code||Updated On|
|60 v-caps||ad2719||6 26712 10189 9||Jan,17 2018|
Directions for Use: Adults: take 1-2 capsules twice per day; adolescents (12-18 years): take 1 capsule twice per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors, if you have a history of kidney stones or kidney disorders, if you have diabetes, or if you are breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen and for use beyond 3 months.
Contra-Indications: Do not use if you are pregnant.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Cautions: Do not use if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place to preserve freshness.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?
Submit a review for this product
Contact Us at 1-888-220-3853 or email us using the form below