Hydrosoluble™ Coenzyme Q-10 (ubiquinone)
An antioxidant that supports cardiovascular health.
NPN# CoQ10 MRB 30mg 80018047; CoQ10 MRB 60mg 80012965; CoQ10 MRB 100mg 80009553
While every cell in the body requires Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) to produce energy, the cells in the heart require some of the most significant amounts. Clinical studies have shown that CoQ10 can reduce the risk for cardiovascular problems. Since the body converts ubiquinone into ubiquinol, there is an extra conversion step involved. This conversion process generally declines as we age, hence ubiquinone is generally used for younger age groups and ubquinol for older age groups.
Bio-enhanced natural CoQ10 in water soluble form (ubiquinone) has been formulated to provide Maximum Relative Bioavailability (M.R.B.).
- Clinically studied in humans demonstrate efficacy
- 3X the absorption when compared with standard CoQ10 supplements
- Utilizes LiQSorb®, a bioavailability enhanced Coenzyme Q10 that in-vitro studies confirm better absorption
This year, heart disease will affect more women in Canada than any other disease. Cardiovascular afflictions can include atherosclerosis, hypertension, stroke and heart attack.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an extremely important nutrient that every cell in your body must have in order to produce energy. It is naturally found in the energy-producing center of the cell known as the mitochondria, the part of a cell responsible for the production of energy in the form of ATP (Adenosine triphosphate). ATP serves as the cell's major energy source and drives a number of biological processes, including muscle contraction and the production of protein. CoQ10 is involved in making this important molecule.
About CoQ10 M.R.B.
CoQ10 MRB utilizes LiQSorb®, a bioavailability enhanced Coenzyme Q10 that in-vitro studies confirm 300% better absorption (vs standard CoQ10) and cell culture studies confirm enhanced intestinal permeability. Innovite Health CoQ10 M.R.B is currently used at a leading Ontario children's hospital to treat Mitochondiral Cytopathies.
Also shown effectiveness in the treatment of:
- Cardiomyopathy (dilated and enlarged heart muscle)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Angina (heart pain),
- Mitral valve prolapsed
- Hans M, Prakash S, Gupta S. Clinical evaluation of topical application of perio-Q gel (Coenzyme Q(10)) in chronic periodontitis patients. J Indian Soc Periodontol. 2012 Apr;16(2):193-9.
- Gvozdjáková A, et al. Coenzyme Q10 supplementation reduces corticosteroids dosage in patients with bronchial asthma. Biofactors. 2005;25(1-4):235-40.
- Singh RB, Niaz MA. Serum concentration of lipoprotein(a) decreases on treatment with hydrosoluble coenzyme Q10 in patients with coronary artery disease: discovery of a new role. Int J Cardiol. 1999 Jan;68(1):23-9
- Chopra RK, et al. Relative bioavailability of coenzyme Q10 formulations in human subjects. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 1998;68(2):109-13.
For over 30 years, Innovite Health has been inspiring wellness. When the body’s core systems work in synergy, optimal health can be achieved. Our goal to nourish and heal the body from the inside out: restoring nutrients and repairing damage so you can reclaim your health. Our nutritional foundation is built from the latest research and clinical evidence. Safe, natural and effective – Innovite Health for your body’s needs, at every stage of life.
QUALITY, PURITY, AND POTENCY GUARANTEED.
Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, sugar,
|Size||SKU Code||UPC Code||Updated On|
|30mg - 60 Softgels||VT-01-12||626712100724||Jan,11 2018|
|60mg - 60 Softgels||VT-01-27||626712101226||Jan,11 2018|
|100mg - 60 Softgels||VT-01-28||626712101233||Jan,11 2018|
For all potencies and sizes:
Directions for Use: Take 1 softgel up to 3 times daily.
Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or on blood pressure medications or blood thinners.
Cautions: Do not use if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place to preserve freshness.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?
Submit a review for this product
Contact Us at 1-888-220-3853 or email us using the form below